With the Christmas season upon us, the new year about to be rung in, it is time for me to look back and see how the site has done. Against the advise of many blogging experts I don’t monitor metrics for this site. I blog about what I like to write about. So here are my thoughts about how the site is doing as it’s author & publisher.
This site is about God, food, leadership, & technology. They may seem an odd mix but these are a few of my favorite things.
- Spam is a stupid thing.
- Comments are monitored so it is really pointless to post it.
- I need to post on the schedule I said I was going to.
- I have a great web hosting partner BlueHost.com
- Yes BlueHost pays me if you sign up, but so would any other host I know of. I choose Blue Host because they are the best I know of.For the legal words click here.
- The category previously called “Organizational Structure” is now more accurately named Leadership.
- I have accepted the fact that this site doesn’t need to win any awards for style, it needs me to write quality content. Build up readership and provide a place for guest blogging.
Having mentioned guest blogging, I am looking to publish guest bloggers as well as guest blog on other sites. Want details email me contact us.